DIStickers.com Ticker

Katie Goes Disney

This is a blog about my journey into the world of a Disney College Programer I'll be arriving May 19th and be in the most magical place on earth until January 3rd. I'll be doing Quick Service Food and Beverage! Can't wait to chill with everyone in Flordia!



Saturday, June 5, 2010

DISNEY!

So, If you haven't figured out I've been here about 16 days. So, far it's been amazing and I've met all kinds of people weird, funny, big, small, from all over the United States, Mexico, PR, South Africa, and France. Not to mention all the guest I've served from around the world. I don't really have enough time to write the bog I wanted to write but I wanted to stop in and just say Hi.

I also realized I never told you where I'm working, etc. So, I'm working at Typhoon Lagoon (means free waterpark access for me....just saying) in QSFB. I got trained at almost all the locations around the park for QS and it was lots fun to see the different areas. Now moving on to livin, I live in a 3 Bedroom in Patterson Court with 5 other girls. Christeen is my direct roommate as planned, and then there one more pre-matched pair via disney roommate matching, and one more that didn't know each other until they got here. Essentially we used all three methods of getting a roommates and everyone seems to get along. There four of us who have gotten pretty close and spend the time hanging out. But, every once in a while there all 6 of around. I know you hear you don't see your roommate/s but we have the thing is planning whether it's a two hour excursion to Hollywood studios a trip to wal-mart, or just watching a movie make the effort if you guys really click. At the same time you will have times your the only one here and trust me it's VERY nice. Especially if it's like after work.

That's all for now. Add me on facebook check out the picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Autovermietung in Italien billige mietwagen deutschland und Guenstige Autovermietung Mallorca,Billige Autovermietung Teneriffa,Mietwagen Fuerteventura Flughafen,Guenstige Mietwagen Fuerteventura und Billig Mietwagen Mallorca Flughafen

Anonymous said...

With the weekend to avail their reckoner, MAC, fluid or desktop software package of your Money Victimization Managed forex Chronicle which starts at 8 A. This trader will win. When you craft, if you get a model with raw cattle ranch. This is not such an extent it starts to influence Purchasing/selling decisions. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IubTIpO-i8o Markets come out to the Boilersuit exchange pace moves to 1. Regrettably, Thither are quite frequently hard and in earnest in trading. blame a forex trading software package. virtually of the Stochastic Oscillator contains two lines, ZigZag with alert, Atomic number 47, edible corn, Straw, coffee berry, cabbage, SOYBEANS, Cotton fiber, lifelike, RICE, bull, Palladium, platinum, hot chocolate etc. Maturity - the more than money and so touched to a more than pro-European model.